Here we tell you about on of amazing chicken recipes – honey dijon chicken, baked with rice and broccoli.
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
4 to 6 servings
Marinate chicken better at night.
• chicken thighs (about 1 3/4 pounds)
• 1 tablespoon of curry powder
• 3 tablespoons of chopped onion
• 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
• 1/2 cup of honey
• 1/2 cup of Dijon mustard
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 tsp of Asian-style, spicy chili sauce (can chili-garlic sauce)
• 1 1/2 cups of basmati rice or white rice
• 3 cups of water
• 5 cups of frozen broccoli
• 1/8 tsp your favorite seasoning mix
Clean the skin of the thighs, cut off the bones, put into a pot in which you will marinate chicken. Mix in a small bowl in the following order: spices, honey, Dijon mustard, soy sauce and chili sauce. Pour the marinade over the chicken until all pieces are well covered with. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
The next day: Preheat oven to 200 degrees (392 F). Put the thighs in a baking dish with the marinade and place in preheated oven. Set the timer for 50 minutes. Around the middle of the cooking time, turn the chicken thighs. Boil the rice.
Wash broccoli, bake in the oven, or a pot or pan with a lid, with a maximum heat for 5 minutes, add the spices for broccoli. Done! Here we have some more recipes.