Manuka honey skin care (Honey UMF, honey plant – leptospermum (family Myrtaceae) has many great health benefits.
It is located in New Zealand and boasts high levels of healing properties. Honey has unique antibacterial properties and is rich in antioxidants, which are essential for the skin.
Manuka Honey – is good for the skin
- Manuka Honey contains active compounds that help to slow the signs of aging.
- It is very useful for dry skin that is prone to eczema and dermatitis.
- In addition, honey restores the immune system and helps to solve problems with acne, cure psoriasis, eczema, and remove scars and acne spots.
- Manuka honey moistens and nourishes the skin.
- One of the most useful features of this honey is that it is perfectly suited for dry skin prone to eczema and easily solves this problem.
- Manuka honey is widely used for the treatment of damaged skin and promotes new tissue regeneration.
- Honey is added to many products that help in the treatment of different types of dermatitis. In the application of special means with the Manuka honey to care for dry, damaged skin, it helps to prevent its further destruction.
- Treatment for dry skin problem can often be difficult, so the use of Manuka honey is becoming popular. This is explained by the fact that, along with soothing and rejuvenating effect honey kills bacteria on the skin.
- Natural anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties help to heal wounds, because bacteria can not live in a high level of sugar. It also reduces the risk of wound infection. Cuts and burns can be smeared with Manuka honey that promotes wound healing. Scarring of wounds become less noticeable.
- This specialized product for skin care contains active compounds that help to slow the signs of aging of the whole organism.
- Manuka honey protects the skin from environmental effects, provides nutrients to the skin and prevents water loss, thus reducing the signs of aging.
- Problem skin can also be healed with the Manuka honey as it intensely moisturizes, softens and removes itching. Honey has properties to maintain the natural balance of the skin.