Anyone who knows what a honey bee or wasp sting, is aware how much it hurts, and often dangerous. Usually honey bee or wasp sting can cause pain, redness and slight swelling of the bite. But if an insect stings a person with an allergy to bee venom, the consequences could be much worse: difficulty of breathing, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of consciousness, and sometimes death.
Most people do not know if they have an allergy, it becomes clear only after the bite. Usually honey bees do not attack people for no reason, but that’s about wasps and hornets can not be said – they are much more aggressive than bees, and can easily attack you, your children or pets. Hornets, wasps and bees often create bee hives and nests in close proximity to human habitation, and sometimes in attics, on a window sill or in the walls of houses. What do you do if you have any such dangerous neighbors? Before you do anything, you need to learn a few rules.
Bee hives removal: Tips
- It is best to seek help from professionals engaged in the removing or relocation of honey bees. If you want to remove bees, contact beekeepers – they know how to deal with these insects, and they will try to keep the colony and use it on his farm. You can do not stand on ceremony with wasps and hornets.
- If your yard or house there was a beehive or wasp nest, please have an antidote to help alleviate suffering and even save lives of stung human or animal.
- If the wasps and bees have made a hive in the wall framing, you can not just block the entrance – insects will find a way and become very aggressive, and if they can get it – they can attack humans. If the bees or wasps can not find a way, their bodies will attract other harmful insects.
- Before doing anything else, make sure that no nearby children or animals.
- If you have the bite of the hornet, wasp or bee, immediately remove the stinger. Do not try to squeeze the stinger, as you usually do with a thorn. While squeezing the skin in the area of the bite, the body gets even more venom.
- If you can not save and relocate a colony of bees, it is necessary to destroy.This is best done in late winter or early spring, when the population of the colony is sparse.
- After the destruction of the colony, who settled in the wall, the remains of insects must-take.
- You can destroy only a small colony of wasps, hornets and bees by yourself.
Tools and materials for the destruction of the colony of bees
- Beekeeping grid
- Leather gloves
- Big bag
- Ladder (if bee hive is high)
How to get rid of wasps and bees
- Prepare the necessary materials and supplies.
- Choose the right time for the procedures. It is best to insecticide treatments in the evening, when most of the insects back to the hive.
- Wear protective clothing, leaving no exposed skin.
- You fumigate beehive with smoker. Smoke calms insects and makes them lethargic. This procedure minimizes the attack of insects.
- Close the entrance to the hive.
- Remove the hive and place it in a large bag. Go to the forest or to the beekeeper. In the case of the hornet’s nest of the algorithm is roughly the same.
Oh, this is very useful article! I always afraid and wanted to remove bees.
How could I searched how to remove Bee hives thank you very much needed
It’s impressive that you are getting thoughts from this
paragraph as well as from our dialogue made at this place.
Appreciating the hard work you put into your site and detailed information you present.
It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed information.
Fantastic read! I’ve saved your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
The electronic cigarette juices that all of us
e-smokers use now appear in more flavors, more nicotine levels, and healthier ingredients.
Not surprisingly, a newly released poll finds that 81%
here favor such a move. If you are planning to erase wrinkles
from a face and body, there’s 2 things you have to use into