Bees collect the blueberry honey from the blueberry fields during the flowering of blueberry. Blueberry – is ericaceous rare plant. Blueberries sharply accelerate the conduction of impulses along nerve fibers, so regular consumption of blueberries improves eyesight, restores various disorders of the nervous system.
These and other useful properties of blueberries are in collected honey from its flowers. In addition, bee enzyme systems give honey many medicinal properties.
You can store it more than 1 year at room temperature in the dark.
Blueberry honey has reddish color with exceptional aroma and pleasant taste. Bees produce honey from the nectar of flowers of well-known low subshrubs of blueberries (Vaccinum myrtillus L.). Blooming blueberry is a good honey plant, from which the bees collect 2.5 kg of honey per day, and an unusual taste of the honey will impress true connoisseur of delicious honey.
Blueberry honey contains many vitamins and minerals. It has astringent properties. Recommended in diseases of eye.
- · With diarrhea: take charcoal powder (preferably from lime) 1 tsp. 2 times a day with water, or milled into a powder dried blackberries, which can be mixed with blueberry honey. Adults – 1 tsp., children – 0.5 tsp. 3 times a day.
- · In the treatment of gastric disorders you pour 60 ml of strong tea, put there 40 g of blueberry honey and add 100 g of fresh sour (from the green, unripe fruits) juice of grapes. Drink 1 cup of this mixture and in 1,5-2 hours you will feel better.
- · With diarrhea drink decoction of yarrow with blueberry honey (to taste). 1 cup of boiling water, 1 tbsp. of herb, wait 1 hour and drain. Drink 1/4 cup 3-4 times a day.
- · To prevent cataracts mix 3 ml of juice of dandelion roots, 2 ml of onion juice, and 4 g of blueberry honey. Infuse 3 hours in the dark. Put ointment for eyelid 1 to 2 times a day.
- · When a cataract: cut the top from the fresh apple (to get a “cap”) and remove the core. Pour the blueberry honey, close the “lid” and infuse for 2 days. The resulting juice is separated and instilled into the eyes, diluted in half with boiled water.
- · When glaucoma take this mixture: 40-50 grams of sprouted wheat mash and 1 cup of boiling milk. Cool, add 1 tsp. of blueberry honey and drink in the morning in empty stomach.
- · When glaucoma: Mix fruit juice of grass lumbago with blueberry honey (1:1). Take 1 tsp. 1-2 times a day before meals, always drinking with warm milk.