Glazed turkey breast
- Butter – 100 g
- Turkey breast – 1 pc
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Honey – 3 tbsp
- Whiskey – 6 tbsp
- Grated orange peel – 1 tbsp
- Orange juice – 2 tbsp
- Cayenne pepper – ½ tsp
4 serves: 1 kg of turkey, 4 medium carrots, 2 cloves of garlic, salt, black and red pepper, 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil, 250 ml of broth, 3 tbsp. of liquid honey.
Wash turkey breast and dry on paper towel. Wash carrot, peel and coarsely chop. Peel and chop the onion slices. Peel garlic and pass through the press. Rub the meat with salt and pepper.
Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the turkey from all sides until golden brown. Add the vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Pour a small amount of broth, and cook everything in the oven for 40 minutes at 180 degrees C (350 F), occasionally basting the meat with remaining broth.
Get the turkey from the oven and rub with liquid honey. Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown. Ready turkey is wrapped in foil and left for 10 minutes to make it softer and juicier. Slice the turkey and serve with roasted vegetables.
Glazed turkey with salad
4 serves :
1 tbsp. of black peppercorns and rosemary
2 tbsp. of herbal liqueur
2 tbsp. of honey
500 g of turkey breast fillets
2 pods of red pepper
400 g of bread
120 g of cherry tomatoes
1 bundle of lettuce and green onions
2 tbsp. of capers
1 clove of garlic
6 tbsp. of vegetable oil
150 ml of broth
120 ml of apple cider vinegar
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp. of chopped basil
50 g of diced Gouda
1. Chopped onion, pepper are crushed and mixed with rosemary and honey liqueur. Fillets are cut into strips and marinated for 15 minutes.
2. Prepare vegetables. Pepper and bread are cut into cubes. Peel cucumber, remove the seeds and chop finely. Tomatoes are cut in half, tear lettuce.
3. Chop onion and garlic and sauté in 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil. Pour the broth and vinegar. Put the bread cubes, add the remaining ingredients – lettuce, basil, gouda and remaining oil.
4. Strung fillet and fry until brown (1-2 minutes each side). Coat the marinate and serve with salad.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Per serving – 600 calories
Protein – 39 g, fat – 21 g, carbohydrates – 59 g.
Chicken, glazed with honey
- 1 small onion
- 25 g of butter
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- 25 g of toasted, crushed almonds
- 25 g of fresh breadcrumbs
- 25g of sultanas
- 15 mg of honey
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts
Peel and chop the onion. Put in a small bowl with the butter.
Cover the lid and cook in the microwave for 1 minute. Add ground cinnamon, almonds, raisins and bread crumb, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
Heat the honey in a microwave oven for 10 seconds.
Preheat oven to 180°C (350 F). Gently separate the skin from the chicken flesh and put the stuffing between the meat and skin. Fold the thin ends of the chicken to form it an elegant and compact.
Place the chicken in a small heatproof bowl and grease with honey. Pour 60 ml of water. Place the chicken on the lower grille (a metal tray). Cook for 20 minutes at 50% and the temperature 180°C (350 F) until cooked. If the top of the chicken starts to burn, cover it with small sheets of foil.
Honey glazed turkey on a spit on a piece of lettuce with cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and basil